Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sci-Fi Intrigue With Fringe:The Complete Third Season on DVD


As all of you know I'm a big fan of sci-fi shows and the intriguing concepts and worlds they present.  A show with a particularly intriguing storyline that just gets more exciting each season is Fox's Fringe.  In the most recent season, the main character of FBI agent Olivia and her alternate version switch places-wherein each Olivia becomes trapped in her respective alternate universe.  This part of the storyline creates an interesting discussion...If a version of you existed in an alternate universe, what kind of different decisions would the alternate you make?

In my case, I would do so many things differently.  The main change would be to avoid the farming accident that caused my quadriplegia by listening to my mother when she said to play inside.  I'd also make sure my parents made different decisions that led to bigger problems too.  Basically this would be the chance to have one big do-over which I'm always wishing for!

So if you're in the mood for fast-paced, thought-provoking sci-fi, pre-order your copy of Fringe:The Complete Third Season on DVD right now at http://bit.ly/o2MYBv

*I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Fringe: The Complete Third Season on DVD/Blu-Ray.

No comments:

Post a Comment