Thursday, January 3, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday......


Hello all, it's that day of the week where we learn new things about each other and discover new blogs along the way.  We also help each other by becoming followers of one another.  Normally that following would be through GFC (which would be great if you'd still take a few seconds to do), but with that being eliminated for certain blogs (a big boo-hiss to that) I now ask that you follow through a RSS Feed (or Twitter, FB, or email) which you can find to the right.  I want to thank all of you ahead of time who choose to become a follower and make sure to let me know in the comments if you're new so I doubly make sure to follow you back.  And now for this weeks get to know me question....


Q:  What New Years Blogging or Writing resolution have you placed on yourself?


A:  I actually have quite a few things I really have to do.....I WILL finally create a blog button (as God is my witness...thankfully, I have almost a year to do it...LOL), write A LOT more reviews, and be more social in the blogosphere.  I'm always so busy though that I never seem to have time to do anything beyond my one daily post which frustrates me.  I'm a work in progress though, so give me a little time to meet these goals.

16 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I need to write a lot more reviews too. I'm so far behind.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few months ago I finally created a blog button, so totally understand about making it a priority :)

    Old Follower! http://www.fortheloveoffilmandnovels.com/2013/01/feature-follow-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love ur resolutions especially the blog button one..lol New Follower.
    "BookShelves Of Dreams"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!
    Happy New Year!!!
    And even my resolution is pretty much the same.
    Old Follower btw:)
    I'm getting my blog re-done so it includes the blog button, get one fast can't wait to add it to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i STILL dont have a blog button, im not that good with html and such, i get confuzzled. i hope you do achieve your goals for this year and not stress if you dont.

    Check out my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! Yeah I think it was just last year I got a button and another blogger made it for me since I have no tech skills at all!

    Good Luck!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, Jessica, that is SO me! I have NO TECH SKILLS and have no idea how to go about it! I NEED to quite putting it off though, it's embarrassing that I haven't done it yet!

      Delete
  7. Good luck with your resolutions! I hope it doesn't take a year to make a blog button :P

    I followed you through GFC. Follow me back?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've also been wanting to create a blog button, but I'm not really sure how to do that. I may see if I can find out how, though.

    Being more social in the blogosphere is a goal of mine as well.

    Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Being more social is an awesome idea! When I made my button it took forever and I got so fusterated with it and in the end I had no idea how I made it. So....I Hope you have an easier time with it.
    old follower
    my F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/01/friday-56-16-feature-friday-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are awesome resolutions! Being social on the blogosphere is so much fun! :D
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Luck with your goals!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing resolutions! I want to make a blog button, not sure when I will get to it though. Good luck with your goals! New follower! Here is my FF

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great ideas. I actually made mine, but never posted it online. oops :)


    New Follower. Here is my FF

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for stopping by mine. It took me forever to make a button and even longer to redesign my blog. Once I designed it I realize the button needed tweaking. It's a neverending process I swear.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been blogging for years and still don't have a button, I'm in the process of re-designing my blog and it'll have a buttonn now.

    Here's my Feature & Follow Friday post.

    ReplyDelete