Friday, November 24, 2017

Happy Black Friday AKA Chaotic Shopping Day!



I love finding sales and saving money, but I’m not a fan of big crowds.  I don’t like having a ringside seat watching shoppers fight over the last [insert any sale item here] either.  So you won’t catch me out in the shopping world today.  Instead I’m staying at home, searching the internet for sales and freebies to add even more ebooks to my tablet.  Below are a few links I’ve found that are offering freebies (and a few $0.99 sales) of ebooks covering a plethora of genres and themes courtesy of reader’s favorite authors.  Make sure to thank the wonderful authors who offer their books for free throughout the year after you’ve added all these ebooks to your reading shelf!

LINK #1 (FREEBIES & 99 CENT EBOOKS)


LINK #2


LINK #3


LINK #4


LINK #5

No comments:

Post a Comment