Monday, September 5, 2022

Book Release Countdown To Black Hearts by Tori Fox…….

 An emotionally intense tale of friends to lovers set in the rockstar world becomes a gritty and gripping series starter that readers get another glimpse of today.  Keep reading to get a tempting taste of Black Hearts by Tori Fox, then start counting down the days until this first installment in the Saints & Sinners series hits bookshelves on September 8th!

I’ve been in love with Charlie Fortier since we were seven years old and she punched me in the face for pulling on her pigtails.She was the girl next door.
I was the punk ass kid who got in trouble.
She told me she loved me when she was seventeen. I broke her heart instead.
Then I left. And my band became one of the biggest in the world.
She was always around. On the sidelines. Being my friend.
And I’ve spent the last twelve years in love with her. She just doesn’t know.
But I can’t tell her. Because I can’t be with her.
I made too many deals to keep her safe.
I owe too many debts for those same reasons.
Now I'm back home. And she is everywhere. Staying away is too hard. But the truth is harder.
I have scars on my black heart and they all belong to her.

PRE-ORDER here.


PRE-ORDER THE SAINTS & SINNERS SERIES here.

No comments:

Post a Comment