Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Book Release Blast for Captured Rapture by Lexxie Couper

Fans of dragon shifters will be up early this morning as the third installment in the sexy shifter Mercy series is unleashed on the world!  Keep reading to get a tantalizing taste of Captured Rapture by Lexxie Couper and then add it to your bookshelf......

Galactic Union Enforcer Raina Mynn never knew what hit her. One minute she’s busting bad guys across the galaxy with the help of her scary and scarily reliable partner Fraz, the next she’s being attacked by an insane man who thinks he’s part of an extinct species. Attacked in the best way, mind you. Attacked by his hands and mouth and more southerly body parts.Torr is as fascinating as he is infuriating. He won’t stop until Raina is mated…sated…
Captured.
But her gorgeous hunk of nutjob isn’t what he appears to be. And much to her surprise—neither is Raina.

EXCERPT:

I never knew what hit me. One moment I’m skimming over the surface of Mercy’s beta moon, its dull red ground a blurred carpet below me, its dry, cold air filling my lungs…
The next I’m flat on my back, wrists pinned to the powdery grit, legs spread, with a man roughly six-foot-seven pressing down on me. A cock that felt like a Tallaxion viper—y’know the really big, thick ones they find in the Furthest Jungles—rammed at the junction of my thighs, shoving at the lips of my sex with a brutal force that should have pissed me off but instead made my pulse leap and my mouth turn dry.
I stared up at whoever the fuck held me down, glaring into eyes the color of an angry Earth sky. A lone female on a jet cycle probably looked like an easy target, but for fuck’s sake, I wore the uniform of a Galactic Union Enforcer. What type of idiot, no matter how desperate to claim a woman, jumped a cop? Especially one flying across a moon at almost twice the safe propulsion speed with an Aglaian disruptor on her right hip?
“This kind,” the hulking man who felt like granite murmured, jerking my wrists above my head. He locked them in one large fist and yanked my disruptor from its thigh harness before I could blink.
Or digest the fact he’d answered a question I hadn’t asked aloud.

FIND AT GOODREADS here.

BUY LINKS:  AMAZON  |  ELLORA'S CAVE

PREVIOUS BOOKS IN THE MERCY SERIES:
Highest Bidder (Book 1):  AMAZON  |  BN

Deadly Pleasure (Book 2):  AMAZON  |  BN

AUTHOR INFO:

Lexxie Couper started writing when she was six and hasn’t stopped since. She’s not a deviant, but she does have a deviant’s imagination and a desire to entertain readers with her words. Add the two together and you get erotic romances that can make you laugh, cry, shake with fear or tremble with desire. Sometimes all at once.
When she’s not submerged in the worlds she creates, Lexxie’s life revolves around her family, a husband who thinks she’s insane, an indoor cat who likes to stalk shadows, and her daughters, who both utterly captured her heart and changed her life forever.
Having no idea how old she really is, Lexxie decided to go with 27 and has been that age for quite some time now. It’s the best of both worlds – old enough to act mature, young enough to be silly.
Lexxie lives by two simple rules – measure your success not by how much money you have, but by how often you laugh, and always try everything at least once. As a consequence, she’s laughed her way through many an eyebrow raising adventure.

AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE:  http://www.amazon.com/Lexxie-Couper/e/B002GI35Z6/
TWITTER:  https://twitter.com/lexxie_couper
FACEBOOK:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lexxie-Couper/231663340180702
WEBSITE:  http://www.lexxiecouper.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment