Saturday, March 19, 2022

Book Teaser Blast for Off The Deep End by Emily Silver…….

 The Winter Olympics may be over for this year but fans of stories set in the sports world will get one more chance to experience the exhilaration and emotions courtesy of this upcoming contemporary romance.  Keep reading to get a tempting taste of Off The Deep End by Emily Silver, then start counting down the days until this m/m romance hits bookshelves on March 24th!

Sending the reporter that knows nothing about sports to cover the Olympic star? Disaster waiting to happen.
My entire life, I’ve had one dream. To be the best reporter I can be and tell stories that matter. When the opportunity to shadow an Olympian lands in my lap, I’m determined to rise to the occasion. But nothing can prepare me for Wes Cooper in all his glory.
Wes is the cocky athlete who has no interest in having a green reporter standing in his way. Or asking too many questions. Which is fine. I’m here to do my job, not be his friend.
But when he extends an olive branch, I start to rethink things.
There’s clearly more to him than meets the eye. The more time I spend with him, the more I want to know. Professionally, of course.
Except when he looks at me like that, I feel all kinds of unprofessional things.
I’m a goner.


FIND AT GOODREADS here.

PRE-ORDER here.

No comments:

Post a Comment