Friday, March 18, 2022

Release Day Book Blast for Antipodes by Talita Lawrence…..

 As a fan of rockstar romances I'm thrilled to give you a glimpse of this tale of an arranged match that quickly turns all too real, quickly becoming steamy as two hearts become one, with their time together ticking away.  Keep reading to get a tempting taste of Antipodes by Talita Lawrence, then add this first installment in the Scarlet Love series to your bookshelf!

Reagan
It was meant to be a date of convenience. I received an all-expenses paid trip to Italy in exchange for signing one hell of a non-disclosure agreement. Ty Landon, drummer in the chart-breaking rock band Scarlet Shadow, needed a wedding date and made me an offer too good to refuse.
But it turned out that I signed my heart away when I signed that contract. There was something about Ty that made every single warning bell go off inside my body like a fire alarm. I welcomed the heat, despite knowing that this little arrangement of ours had an expiration date. Pity that neither of us believed in fairy tales.
Ty
I was taken with Reagan from the moment we met, but I wasn’t a believer in relationships or love. Whatever this was, I convinced myself that it couldn’t be more than just physical attraction. But somehow, she crawled under my skin and she lingered.
I was trying to break free from my past. The last thing I expected was to meet my destiny. She made me change every rule, and I started believing again. But that was my mistake because it turned out that I was always destined to break her wings.


BUY AT AMAZON here.


AUTHOR INFO:

Talita Lawrence writes intense contemporary romance novels, taking imperfect characters and putting them on a trajectory to finding not only great love, but also themselves. While her boys and demanding cat (who secretly plots to rule the world) keep her on her toes, there is nothing she enjoys more than a glass of wine and a good book to unwind.
Her stories are fast-paced and passionate with a good dose of humor thrown in, and a happily ever after is always guaranteed. She lives by the saying that sometimes you have to get lost in order to find yourself, and what better way to do that, than to get lost inside the pages of a book...
Connect with Talita via social media and be the first to know about new releases and character-inspired edits: INSTAGRAM  |  TIKTOK

No comments:

Post a Comment