Thursday, November 29, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday.....


Hello all, it's that day of the week where we learn new things about each other and discover new blogs along the way.  We also help each other by becoming followers of one another.  Normally that following would be through GFC (which would be great if you'd still take a few seconds to do), but with that being eliminated for certain blogs (a big boo-hiss to that) I now ask that you follow through a RSS Feed (or Twitter, FB, or email) which you can find to the right.  I want to thank all of you ahead of time who choose to become a follower and make sure to let me know in the comments if you're new so I doubly make sure to follow you back.  And now for this weeks get to know me question....

Q: Activity! Who is your to-die-for book crush? What do you think they look like? Add an image to make us all happy.


A:  My book crush waffles between Qhuinn and Vishous from JR Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood.  They're both supremely sexy with issues that I long to hug (or other comforting things) right out of them.  I've used photos of actor Steve Bacic (who's also drool-worthy) when asked a similar question.   So here he is again.....



12 comments:

  1. Looks hot! Great pick! My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is perfect for Vishous, love the BDB!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niiiice! I haven't heard of this book, but I'm looking into now! Thanks so much!
    Old Follower

    -Novel Reveries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice in a pic for those hotties! =) Thanks for the follow...I'm following you back (GFC).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Niiiice, I haven't read this series yet. I keep loaning them out to friends to read before but I have read the character interviews on J.R. Wards site. Here's my book character crush:

    http://thatgirlreads.blogspot.com/2012/11/feature-follow-3.html


    Old Follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. I've never heard of Bacic, but he's really handsome.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice!! I would never be able to find a real life person to represent my fave fave characters, so I chose one of the few cover models that I liked who I think does a good job of being the hero!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read the latest BDB book, but I really like your pick/s. Never really had any expectations when it came to the guys, though.. Hmm.

    Patricia // My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard loads about Black Dagger Brotherhood, but haven't read it! Great picks!

    Old follower! :)

    The Readdicts Feature & Follow Friday

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also have a pick for BDB on my FF. I am an old GFC follower. Great pictures!
    http://racingtoread.blogspot.com/2012/11/feature-follow-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, from a new follower!

    So many of the BDB are droolworthy . . . :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I only recently purchased my first JR Ward book. Ya, I know. Crazy. I have wanted to read one of her books for the longest time. Thank you for stopping by my site. Following you back and I look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete