Thursday, November 15, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday....


Hello all, it's that day of the week where we learn new things about each other and discover new blogs along the way.  We also help each other by becoming followers of one another.  Normally that following would be through GFC (which would be great if you'd still take a few seconds to do), but with that being eliminated for certain blogs (a big boo-hiss to that) I now ask that you follow through a RSS Feed (or Twitter, FB, or email) which you can find to the right.  I want to thank all of you ahead of time who choose to become a follower and make sure to let me know in the comments if you're new so I doubly make sure to follow you back.  And now for this weeks get to know me question....

Q: Books are turned into movies all the time! Turn it around. What movie would make a great book?


A:  Wow, that's a great question!  This might sound odd but I can totally see Magic Mike making an entertaining romance novel.  After all, it has a sexy main character who has a dream to be more than what he is and a romance between two very different people.  Of course in book format we don't get to drool over Channing Tatum's (along with those other sexy stripper boys) abs of steel!  

14 comments:

  1. I have not seen this film yet, heard and saw all the rave though, and wouldn't doubt it would be a really good book :)

    Old Follower: Marissa @ For The Love Of Film And Novels

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen it yet but I surely want too.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. Haha! Magic Mike would make a great book - although we'd miss the visual.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! My favorite answer so far ;)
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice!! Haven't seen that movie, but I want to!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I loved Magic Mike, a book version would be fantastic! :)
    I just found your blog through the Blog Hop, so hello from a new follower :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's an interesting idea! I haven't see the film but totally want to! :D My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really don't watch movies so not sure what I could turn into a book, but the two books below would make good movies. Excuse my turn around of the question please.

    Giveaway going on at my blog for THE GIRL ON THE CLIFF.

    SOUTH OF BROAD by Pat Conroy, THE ISLAND HOUSE by Posie Graeme-Evans, or CITY OF WOMEN by David R. Gillham would make great movies.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm, I don't want to see magic Mike, but I can understand that some would love this as a book concept! Perhaps under New Adult :)

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I NEED to see Magic Mike...you know for purely artistic reasons. *Cough, cough* Old follower : )

    my FF and giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is one of the movies that I have yet to see. Channing Tatum is meant to be veryy steamy *swoon*! And now is he is classed sexiest man of the year! Hmmmm. :P

    New Follower. Here's My FF

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very funny choice. I'm sure it would be popular.

    new follower
    My FF:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2012/11/feature-follow-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's finally avaiable on demand and I'm finally gonna get to see it. I'm hopping by and I'm following. Please consider following me.
    Java With Jambor

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha what a great pick!
    I would defiantly love to read it :-)
    Thanks for stopping by and I am a new follower!

    Cassie

    ReplyDelete