Saturday, March 15, 2014

Review of Majestical Jewelry Site.....


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 

We're doing something a bit different today by talking fashion!  Those of you who have been with me since the beginning of my site know I used to host a fashion post every Monday reviewing the fashions of the rich and famous.  I miss doing it so today I decided to chat about an online jewelry site called Majestical Jewelry with some amazing pieces for sale ranging from necklaces to earrings to bracelets with prices ranging from $5 to a couple of hundred dollars.  Whatever your budget they have something pretty you can buy.


For review I was sent this clear plastic bracelet that has an Art Deco feel to it with its simple lines.  It came securely packaged in a black cardboard jewelry box along with a silky tulle drawstring gift bag, both embossed with their company name.  It made for a stylish start!  The bracelet was easy to put on and take off and went perfectly with all my outfits.




Here's some other pieces that caught my eye from their website that look equally as stylish and vary in price.




If for some reason you're not happy with your purchase (and with so many nice pieces why wouldn't you be?) you can return it for free with no fuss for a different item.  They ship everywhere in the US and to many countries overseas.  Any order over $49.99 gets shipped for free and for those of you reading this you can get $15 off an order of $55 or more by using the code 15DOLLARSOFF.

With Mother's Day just around the corner you can find something wonderful for Mom at this site, so take a gander and get more info on them by visiting their social media sites.......HAPPY SHOPPING!


***I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment