Friday, February 6, 2015

Special Sales Price for Resisting Her by Kendall Ryan


I'm obsessed with angsty NA books and Kendall Ryan's latest release, Resisting Her, is exactly what I look for in a book!  Get a quick taste of this erotic read, on sale at a special price that ends tonight, and then add it to your bookshelf.....

She's too young. Too vulnerable.
I'm too rough. Too fu*ked up.
I will ruin her.
But you and I both know that won't stop me.
Resisting her is harder than I ever imagined. My name is Cole, and this is my story of trying to do the right thing, and failing. Don't judge me too harshly until you've read the final page.

Forbidden erotic romance. Read at your own risk. Full length stand alone. No cliffhanger.



***After being a multi-week New York Times & USA Today bestseller, and #1 bestseller on Barnes & Noble, this compelling read is now just 99 cents Feb 3-6 (regularly $4.99) and with a beautiful brand new cover!  It's a full length, stand alone romance that you don't want to miss!

BUY LINKS:  AMAZON  |  BN  |  iTUNES  |  KOBO

No comments:

Post a Comment