Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Early Glimpse of Target Man by Annie Dyer……

 An emotionally bruised soccer star keeps his relationships casual and controlled, but soon finds himself out of control when his heart becomes entangled with his best friend/teammate's younger sister in this steamy forbidden romance.  Keep reading to get a tempting taste of Target Man by Annie Dyer, then start counting down the days until this fourth installment in the Manchester Athletic series hits bookshelves on December 8th!

She’s out of bounds...
As the captain of Manchester Athletic, I know exactly what persona the media and fans need to see. Everything else is behind tightly closed bedroom doors.
I didn’t have a pretty childhood. I’m all kinds of broken. The only relationships I have contain boundaries, non-disclosure agreements and safe words.
My best friend and teammate is one of the few people who knows about what I do in private.
My problem?
The one woman I think I can fall in love with - his sister.
Target Man is a steamy, slow burn with a bang, older brother's best friend, soccer sports romance, with a dirty talking hero who knows exactly how to take control. Be warned, one more chapter will keep you up all night! Part of the Manchester Athletic series, but can be enjoyed as a standalone.

FIND AT GOODREADS here.


PRE-ORDER here.


AUTHOR INFO:

Annie lives in the north of England, not too far from the amazing city of Manchester. She is owned by several cats and many hens, narrowly avoiding being a mad cat woman by enslaving a very understanding husband. She’s an avid reader of many genres and if she’s not writing a book, she’s usually reading one!

No comments:

Post a Comment