Thursday, January 24, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday......


Hello all, it's that day of the week where we learn new things about each other and discover new blogs along the way.  We also help each other by becoming followers of one another.  Normally that following would be through GFC (which would be great if you'd still take a few seconds to do), but with that being eliminated for certain blogs (a big boo-hiss to that) I now ask that you follow through a RSS Feed (or Twitter, FB, or email) which you can find to the right.  I want to thank all of you ahead of time who choose to become a follower and make sure to let me know in the comments if you're new so I doubly make sure to follow you back.  And now for this weeks get to know me question....


Q: What is the last book that kept you up late into the night just to finish it?


A:  It was over a year ago...but The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins kept me on the edge of my seat and I couldn't wait to finish it!  Some books since then I've spent many late night hours reading, but THG kept me up until the break of dawn!

15 comments:

  1. The Hunger Games is definitely a read that kept me up way too late! Happy Friday :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm probably one of the few that haven't read THG *hangs head in shame* but to my defense, YA is really not my cuppa!
    Glad you enjoyed it, though! :)

    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I think I read them all in like a weekend haha

    Here's my FF: www.best-of-ya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That early?! That's amazing!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Hunger Games, I don't know why this isn't a popular choice today. When I was reading them I stayed up the latest I ever stayed up while reading a book.
    old follower
    my F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/01/friday-56-19-follow-friday-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup that was definitely a late-night read! I was working a job at the time I read the trilogy that allowed me to read on my down time. I remember being VERY annoyed when the pesky customers showed up, forcing me to put down my book and help them. :D Great pick! Old follower. My FF is at LKHill or Musings on Fantasia. Happy Friday! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the Hunger Games.. might read them again soon!
    Glad you liked it!
    Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Hunger Games kept me up too! It was a great read.

    New GFC follower. Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah. The Hunger Games. Great choice. Loved those books.

    New Follower via GFC

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Returning the follow. Thank you. Hunger Games is an excellent choice. Find me at blogtheeclectic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Returned the follow.
    And The Hunger Games books can do that to a person!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yeah. The Hunger Games kept me up reading for several nights in a row!! I read the entire trilogy in just a few days! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Following back. :)

    Kelly @ Dandelion Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved The Hunger Games (: Thanks for stopping by my blog, following you back via GFC.

    Here is my FF

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great choice! I certainly stayed up late for that one :)

    Thanks for stopping by my FF! New follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. *sigh* I still have not read The Hunger Games yet. I certainly keep meaning to get to them though. I may be the only person on the planet who has not at least seen the movie. Now I don't know which to do first, books or movie. :)

    Thanks for stopping by.
    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete