Thursday, January 10, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday......


Hello all, it's that day of the week where we learn new things about each other and discover new blogs along the way.  We also help each other by becoming followers of one another.  Normally that following would be through GFC (which would be great if you'd still take a few seconds to do), but with that being eliminated for certain blogs (a big boo-hiss to that) I now ask that you follow through a RSS Feed (or Twitter, FB, or email) which you can find to the right.  I want to thank all of you ahead of time who choose to become a follower and make sure to let me know in the comments if you're new so I doubly make sure to follow you back.  And now for this weeks get to know me question....

Q:  If you could choose one supernatural being/creature to really exist, what would it be and why?

A:  I'd love to see/be a werewolf.  With its recuperative abilities, strength, long life, and only one night a month inconvenience, of all the otherworldly creatures this one would be the least life-altering and scary.

11 comments:

  1. great answer! I didn't think of that! I just thought shapeshifting would be painful! But actually it'd be nice if you can change whenever you want though, instead of having to follow cycle of the moon.

    Old follower!

    My FF

    Ning @ DABR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm cool with that as long as I'm not lunch! LOL. My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love werewolves. I wouldn't want the ones that hunt us down though. I would want to be best friends with one or like you said one myself so I wouldn't have to be scared. Here is my FF. Old follower :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  4. werewolf is mine too good pick! * old follower* Check out my FF ~ Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being a werewolf would be cool! Have a great Friday :)

    Old email follower (sugar_and_snark AT yahoo .com)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah weres would be cool! I couldn't really decide for myself. I kept getting too negative I guess. Any paranormal would do as long as they wouldn't be evil and rampaging the cities!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would also love to be a werewolf, but I would have to be in control of the wolf.
    old follower
    my F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/01/firday-56-17-follow-friday-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for passing by my blog, followed you back! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like to read about werewolves, but meeting one/being one? No thanks! Scary :p

    FF - Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love werewolves ideas of imprinting :D Just make sure they're a lot like Fane (Prince of Wolves) Thanks for the follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. yay baby great choice! Love me some sexy wolf shifters. Thank you for following and stopping by. I am now following you back via GFC.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete