Thursday, January 31, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday......


Hello all, it's that day of the week where we learn new things about each other and discover new blogs along the way.  We also help each other by becoming followers of one another.  Normally that following would be through GFC (which would be great if you'd still take a few seconds to do), but with that being eliminated for certain blogs (a big boo-hiss to that) I now ask that you follow through a RSS Feed (or Twitter, FB, or email) which you can find to the right.  I want to thank all of you ahead of time who choose to become a follower and make sure to let me know in the comments if you're new so I doubly make sure to follow you back.  And now for this weeks get to know me question....


Q: What is the first thing you would do if you woke up to find yourself in your favorite book?


A:  One of my favorite books is Dark Lover by JR Ward.  The first thing I'd do after buying some stylin' going out clothes would be to visit the club Zero Sum where I'd be able to gaze (and drool) adoringly at various super sexy BDB Brothers.  Of course I'll make sure to avoid any Lessers as baby powder makes me sneeze!

8 comments:

  1. Clothes and guys. I'm with ya! :D Old follower. My FF post is at either Musings on Fantasia or LKHill. Happy Friday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Sounds like you have a plan already!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read that series yet, but That sounds like a nice plan :).
    old follower
    my F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/02/friday-56-20-follow-friday-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't heard of this one but that's a sure fire plan. ;)
    Drop by my Follow Friday.
    Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard so many good things about that book! It's definitely on my TBR list. Old follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE Black Dagger Brotherhood!! If I woke up in that story i would get me some Zsadist luvin (because of course I would be Bella) haha.

    New follower via GFC :)

    My F&F: http://nightmareonbookstreet.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-and-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol! I haven't read this series, but I assume there are a lot of hot boys in them. So yes, I probably would do the same. :)

    ReplyDelete