Thursday, January 17, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday.......


Hello all, it's that day of the week where we learn new things about each other and discover new blogs along the way.  We also help each other by becoming followers of one another.  Normally that following would be through GFC (which would be great if you'd still take a few seconds to do), but with that being eliminated for certain blogs (a big boo-hiss to that) I now ask that you follow through a RSS Feed (or Twitter, FB, or email) which you can find to the right.  I want to thank all of you ahead of time who choose to become a follower and make sure to let me know in the comments if you're new so I doubly make sure to follow you back.  And now for this weeks get to know me question....

Q: Who is your favorite villain from a book?

A:  Even though he's nasty to the core, I really enjoyed Lash from JR Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood series.  He was at first one of them but then committed the ultimate betrayal.  He didn't shy away from hurting women and children and I liked having a name to boo against as opposed to a whole group. There were no hidden good layers, just evil to the core!

13 comments:

  1. I LOVE THAT SERIES!! GREAT CHOICE!

    New follower :) Would love if you would follow back <3

    http://lunarhavenrd.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-and-follow-1.html

    Many Thanks,
    Marie
    Co-Owner/Founder and Blogger of Lunar Haven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I need to catch up on BDB. I've only read the first 3.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes evil to the core is a good thing! I have not read the black dagger brotherhood series...yet.

    Check out my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't read any of her books actually.

    New GFC Follower :)

    -Nyx @ Unraveling Words

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lash was a pretty good villain, he was just nasty and the worst villain in BDB.

    new rss follower

    Amanda

    Lets Get Romantical

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still haven't read the BDB series yet but Lash seems to be emerging as a clear winner.

    New follower.
    Also enter my Giveway for a signed copy of Dead Harvest.
    My FF Escapism from Reality

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! Haven't read that series so I will take your word for it!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't read that one, but it sounds intriguing. Betrayal is a great way to create a villain in a story. My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vampires is a popular choice today. I haven't read that series yet, but it looks really good.
    Old follower
    my F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/01/friday-56-18-follow-friday-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOh, great choice. He made my skin crawl at what he did. D: But with a name like that, you sorta knew something icky was coming, bwuha.

    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I heard that the sereis is really good, I will have to get to it. :)
    New follower, cute blog name btw.
    http://feedonbooks.blogspot.sg/2013/01/feature-follow-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oo, sounds mean! Thanks for stopping by my blog this week, old follower :D

    ReplyDelete