Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Day After........

I don't know about all of you, but I feel like I have a hangover.  I haven't been drinking--trust me, I'd be way more talkative and perky with some liquid courage.  I just feel exhausted today and lack motivation.  I definitely think it's those dreaded after holiday blahs.  Seeing other people rushing to buy presents and planning big festivities for Christmas got me feeling excited for the big day.   But now that it's done, there's that what now feeling.  I'm not a big New Year's partier--I tend to always fall asleep before the ball drops--but some are excited for that.  Me, not so much.  I guess I'll have to use smaller, more personal, milestones to get excited about.  Yeah, that's it....new episodes of Supernatural will be back on at the end of January.  I'll focus on that....the little things....and I think it might be working.

So please, let me know in the comments what you're looking forward to in the coming weeks.  Is there an unsung holiday I should now about.......Starbucks' Cinnamon dolce Latte day perhaps?

2 comments:

  1. thanks for visitng my blog:) I'm now following you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following and I'm happy we were able to bond over a bit of Doctor Who. Doctor Who definitely being a show I look forward to.

    ReplyDelete