Thursday, December 30, 2010

Follow Friday to Help Ring in 2011!

This special day is designated for all of us to come together and say howdy.  We discover new friends, new and exciting books, and chat about other things to make the day more fun.

Today's topic is blogging resolutions for the New Year.......
1.  Gain more followers.  That's everyone's goal and I really hope to accomplish it since I'd love to bring giveaways to you all.  And numbers speak louder than words where that's concerned.
2.  Read faster!  I'd love to post more book reviews, so perhaps I can do without sleep to achieve that goal..LOL.
3.  Bring more cool products to your attention.  There's many gadgets and foods out there that make the day easier and more enjoyable.  I will seek them out just for you.
4.  Bring more humor to my posts.  I was nervous at first, but getting into a groove should bring forth my inner jokester.

I thank everyone for visiting and hope you like what you see and become a follower.  I will continue to talk about the books I'm reading, yummy foods I'm eating, and the movies/tv shows I'm loving right now.  I encourage all of you to comment on the posts, since I love to chat, and let me know what some of your favorite things are too.  Until next time........

11 comments:

  1. You have some good goals. I've learned that if anything blogging and reading has made me open up a little more I guess you could say. Being able to write things (be it book reviews or rants as I call them) it's a good outlet. I love to see/read how people respond to that. It's funny I think I'm more myself online and blogging them I am when I'm just out with people I know. A little rambling sorry.

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I'm a new follower ♥

    LOL at your second one. Who needs sleep, right? :P I actually tried this last night because my review request pile is so high. I fell asleep at 4AM though and ended up missing more hours than I would have had! BOO! Anyway, good luck with your resolutions!

    Have a Happy New Year! ♥
    Kristina @ Frazzled Book Nommer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scarf Princess...original. Your dusting did a marvelous job, very clean and neat. I like what you did with the place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower hopping through! Have a Happy New Year!

    Kristin@MyBookishWays

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoppin on by, new follower. Good luck with your resolutions!
    Have a wonderful and safe New Years!

    http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. My answer (from the hop)-- Mine is to read around 200 books, network some more, try to go to author signings and to keep having fun. I would also like to find a local ya addict to trade books with. (I am in Raleigh NC- so speak up if you wanna be my buddy)
    I am hopping by from Follow Friday. I’m following you and would love it if you follow me back! Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. I'm a new follower! I'd like to read faster too :-)
    Happy New Years!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you a lovely New Year darling.
    http://paranormalromanceaddict.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I simply wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the good info you could have right here on this post. I might be coming back to your blog for more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks a lot for giving everyone remarkably marvellous possiblity to read from this site.

    ReplyDelete