Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Book Teaser for Rock Bottom by Kat MIzera…….

A rocker at the top of the world in many ways finds himself feeling unfulfilled by the fame and adoration, but obsessed with the college girl wanting an interview with him, in this sensual contemporary romance.  Keep reading to get a tempting glimpse of Rock Bottom by Kat Mizera, then start counting down the days until this first installment in the Rock Harder series hits bookshelves on June 13th!

My family calls me Zeke. But the music industry refers to me as Big Z…and women everywhere know why.
Being lead guitarist for the hottest band in the world should be enough. But it’s not. Nothing ever is. And I don’t know why.
Money. Fame. Girls. I’m drowning in all three. But it’s the sweet, spunky college girl offering up her virginity in exchange for an interview that I can’t get out of my head. And I wish I knew why.
But Presley’s been keeping a secret that changes everything. She becomes my lifeline. And instead of pushing her away, I should’ve held on tighter.
Because the whole band is on a downward spiral, out of control…and none of us knew what was coming.


PRE-ORDER here.

No comments:

Post a Comment