Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Book Teaser for Dangler by Colleen Charles……

 A hockey player planning for his future after leaving the sport gets injured in a devastating accident that changes everything...including his plan to stay away from love.  Keep reading to get a tempting glimpse of Dangler by Colleen Charles, then start counting down the days until this fifth installment in the Vegas Venom series hits shelves on May 26th!

My future is planned, and it doesn't include a relationship.
The last one destroyed me. I was in love...but she was in love with my money. So, I'm done with that.
Instead, I'm throwing my energy into mentoring the younger players on the team and planning for the end of my NHL career. Since I only speak in three word sentences, my next move is going to shock everyone.
Once I hang my skates up, I want to be a full-time country singer/songwriter. No one knows that I write music and perform, but I'm cocky enough to know it’ll happen. I’ve got the talent. I’ve got the drive. Nothing is going to stand in my way.
Until a freak accident on the ice causes enough damage that I lose my voice. I don't know if I'll be able to talk....let alone sing, again.
It's in physical therapy where I meet her. Kingsley. She's the best therapist around and if anyone can get me singing again, it's her. But the more time I spend with her, the more I have to remind myself of my no-relationships rule.
And when I enter a songwriting contest, it turns out, Kingsley has entered too.
Now crushes don’t matter. She's my competition.
And I have a new rule: Don’t get close to Kingsley and my heart won’t get broken.


PRE-ORDER here.

No comments:

Post a Comment