Thursday, December 20, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday......


Hello all, it's that day of the week where we learn new things about each other and discover new blogs along the way.  We also help each other by becoming followers of one another.  Normally that following would be through GFC (which would be great if you'd still take a few seconds to do), but with that being eliminated for certain blogs (a big boo-hiss to that) I now ask that you follow through a RSS Feed (or Twitter, FB, or email) which you can find to the right.  I want to thank all of you ahead of time who choose to become a follower and make sure to let me know in the comments if you're new so I doubly make sure to follow you back.  And now for this weeks get to know me question....


Q: What have you learned from book blogging that you didn't know before about the publishing industry?


A:  I've always hated how long it takes for books to be released and now I know why.  The numerous edits and other business aspects are what really adds on the time to release date. Before this I just thought authors liked torturing us.  LOL!

9 comments:

  1. What a great, funny answer! And complete true. We all feel like they are torturing us, but you are right...there is just so much that goes in to getting these books released. Thank you for stopping by my FF. New Follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha it does seem like they are torturing us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I learned that too. I knew it took a year to see a new release, but I guess I never realized that when we're reading "book 4", "book 5" is already done, but is in the editing process!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. Good thing to know about! :D Old follower here. Have a merry Christmas! :D

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great week-end.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/12/feature-follow_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. i know i can't take waiting a year or more for the next book ! check out my FF *New Follower* ~ Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha..I like your answer!New follower!:)
    Here's my F&F: http://livinginabookworld.blogspot.gr/2012/12/feature-follow-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. You mean the Author doesn't like to tourcher us? Are you sure? ;) ha ha!

    ReplyDelete