Sunday, August 25, 2013

The New TV Season Is Almost Here.....

After a summer of virtually no exciting television (except for True Blood, which was off the rails this season and not necessarily in a good way.....though I must give an extra special Woo to the Hoo to Aleksander Saarsgard's full frontal exhibition), it's almost time for the return of some of my favorite shows.  Here are just a few of my favorites.......


The Walking Dead is back on Oct 13th and I can't wait to again see my Dirty Daryl and his crossbow.  All that dirt and sweat hides a heart of gold and considering how deadly the new season promises to be he might shed a half a tear or two for all the loss.  Michonne continues to be her badass self and I'm lovin' the addition of her steed, although I can't help but think that the horse is going to be quite an enticement to the Walkers as a meal.


Sons of Anarchy returns on Sept 10 and the craziness continues with BOTH Tara and Clay in jail.  Jax has lost his second-in-command with Bobby stepping down after Jax's machinations last season and I'm not sure who would be a good choice to replace him.  Juice continues to have his life on the line as he's still being used to bring the club down and I can't see his friendship with Chibbs continuing for much longer because of it.  Gemma continues to be Gemma which means lots of Queen Bitchiness.


The Winchester boys return on Oct 8 for season 9 (!) of Supernatural and they're still going strong.  Angels have fallen and the AWESOME Bobby is returning (though I have no idea how) so things are just as crazy as ever but as long as Dean continues to bring the sexy then I'm one happy girl.


The first season of Arrow was wonderfully entertaining with the super sexy Stephen Amell in the lead.  John Barrowman is equally impressive in his bad guy roll and all the intrigue returns on Oct 9.


So there's just a few of my returning faves.  What about you?  What shows are you looking forward to watching this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment