Thursday, January 1, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!


Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year full of great books and wonderful memories!  To all my book buddies out there, which books are you most looking forward to in 2015?  For me it's The Shadows by JR Ward, the next installment in her Black Dagger Brotherhood series (featuring a slew of hotties I'm obsessed with), along with Nothing Between Us (the next installment in the Loving On the Edge series and featuring a hero I've been drooling over since he first sauntered across the page...Colby) by Roni Loren.

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too!!!

    I really need to get back to reading the Black Dagger Brotherhood series since I've only read the first three books and loved them. *sigh* If only I had more time to read ALL of my books.

    Vonnie's Reading Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Vonnie! It's still an immensely satisfying series so I hope you'll return to it someday. Are there any books you're looking forward too?

      The Scarf Princess

      Delete
  2. I am looking forward to reading the books in my TBR pile. It includes: Throne of Glass, The Fault in Our Stars, China Dolls, Drms of Autumn, etc...

    ReplyDelete