Readers looking for a plethora of goodies will be excited by the Freebie Fair I'm sharing with you today. Keep reading for the chance to get 42 FREE Books for a LIMITED TIME! Along with getting free books you'll be able to connect with new and exciting authors by visiting here. To get your hands on even more books make sure to enter the giveaway below for the chance to win a $100 Amazon GC too!
Sometimes, love comes with a price...
The past is always gonna try and bring you down, but you gotta fight. Fight hard for what you love. Fight to win is what twenty-two-year-old Dominick Anderson believes, but his life is a struggle. Growing up with an abusive father has made Dominick slow to love and trust, and he relies on his brother Kevin to keep him on a straight path. Dominick fights his demons every day, every night. Now a sophomore at the University of Washington and working a steady job at a mechanic’s shop, Dominick wants to create a better life and find the future his father never wanted him to have.
Dominick suppresses his identity and feelings until he meets Denise Ramsey. Smart, stunningly gorgeous, and sharing his love for motorcycles, Denise is everything Dominick longs for in a girl but knows he can never have. When a past love threatens her life and brings out Dominick’s suppressed dark side, he must decide if she’s worth the risk.
In honor of Scarred by Marie Long...
What sweet gesture would you love your crush or significant other to do for you? One of the things I enjoyed while writing Scarred was being able to fantasize about the perfect book boyfriend. Someone who I would love to have in my corner no matter how bad it got. Someone who would fight for me to earn my heart.
...and of course, he's got to know how to cook for his girl. ;)
I think it’s one of many sweet gestures that a man can do to show how much he appreciates her. Dominick Anderson became that guy, and his story unfolded before my eyes. And now, I have the honor of sharing his story with you.
Here’s a delicious chicken florentine recipe that Dominick makes for his girlfriend in the book that you can try at home!
Chicken Florentine Pasta
• 8 oz. ziti pasta
• 1 tbsp. butter
• 1 lb. chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces
• 1 tbsp. all-purpose seasoning mix
• ¼ tsp. cayenne
• One (1) 7-oz. Jar sun-dried tomatoes
• 3 cloves garlic
• ½ cup half and half cream (do not use reduced fat varieties)
• 1½ cups whole milk
• ½ cup chicken broth
• 1½ cups mozzarella cheese (do not use reduced fat varieties)
• ½ teaspoon salt
• 2 cups baby spinach
14. Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
15. Heat the butter in a skillet over medium high heat. Add the chicken, seasoning and cayenne. Saute until the chicken is cooked thoroughly.
16. Add the sun-dried tomatoes and garlic, and saute for a few minutes, until fragrant.
17. Add the half and half, milk, chicken broth, and mozzarella cheese. Stir for 2-3 minutes over medium heat until the sauce is smooth and bubbly and the cheese is melted. The sauce should start to thicken slightly.
18. Stir in the cooked pasta and spinach. Stir continuously for 4-5 minutes until the spinach is cooked and the mixture is thick.
19. Serve and enjoy!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Awesome giveaway! Thank you :)ReplyDelete