Thursday, July 22, 2021

Book Teaser Reveal for Undone by Leslie McAdam.......

 Readers will find this an entertaining and endearing m/m romance involving roommates becoming unexpectedly more.  Keep reading to get a tempting taste of Undone by Leslie McAdam, then count down the days until this 18th installment in the Vino & Veritas series hits shelves on August 12th!

My new roommate has the worst taste in men.
I mean, Murph’s special. He’s funny and flamboyant and full of life.
While I’m straight, even I can tell these guys aren’t good enough for him.
I had to yell at one date, toss another one out the door, and throw a beer in another’s face.
Kind of embarrassing, really. I don’t know what’s gotten into me.
I ask my sister what’s wrong with me and she says I’m jealous.
Jealous? Please. Me?
Come on.
Only thing is, I hate the thought of Murph kissing any guy. Ever.
Except, maybe...me?
Undone is a contemporary m/m romance about a dreamy insurance agent that might not be as straight as he thinks, an adorable bartender who adds sparkle wherever he goes, and maybe one or two jokes about swords.

FIND AT GOODREADS here.


PRE-ORDER here.

No comments:

Post a Comment