Monday, July 25, 2022

Book Teaser Blast for Rider by Sadie Rose………

 A woman who's been hiding from a painful past for years suddenly discovers a tarnished white knight who will change both of their lives irrevocably in this steamy and suspenseful tale.  Keep reading to get a tempting taste of Rider by Sadie Rose, then start counting down the days until this first installment in the Mystic Venom MC series hits shelves on August 8th!

Rayleighn
I moved to Mammoth to blend in and hide. I’d lived in fear for years of a man I knew would eventually come for me. One night everything changed - I met Rider.
Rider
The Mystic Venom MC wasn’t just a club it was my life. I wasn’t looking for anything else, but when I saw her stranded in the snow, I knew I had to have her.
She needed a white knight, but what she didn’t realize was that I wasn’t a knight - I was a viper.


FIND AT GOODREADS here.

PRE-ORDER LINKS:  AMAZON  |  BN

No comments:

Post a Comment