Monday, January 16, 2023

Book Teaser Reveal for Brazen Affairs by Ashley James……..

Two men on different life paths find a sizzling connection in this m/m-fueled romance.  Keep reading to get a tempting taste of Brazen Affairs by Ashley James, then start counting down the days until this first installment in the Hidden Affairs series hits shelves on January 30!

Sex Workers
Gay for Pay / Bi-awakening
Age Gap
Sexy Vers Men
Grumpy/Sunshine-ish
Praise Kink
My entire life has been one steady plan after another.
Go to college.
Get married.
Have a successful career.
More than a decade goes by, and my entire world is rocked in more ways than one. Everything I thought I knew is ripped from under me in one fell swoop.
Then I meet him.
The enticing man behind the camera with the boyish grin and the charismatic energy that makes me question everything.
He was only supposed to be a means to an end. But what I got was so much more.


PRE-ORDER here.

No comments:

Post a Comment