Friday, November 12, 2021

Book Teaser Blast for Reckless Desires by Victoria Ellis……

 Fans of rockstar romances will be drawn to this upcoming release of broken-hearted woman's fake date with a rockstar takes an unexpected turn in this tantalizing series starter.  Keep reading to get a tempting taste of Reckless Desires by Victoria Ellis, the first installment in the Reckless Desires series, then start counting down the days until this book hits shelves on November 19th!

Bordeaux Daniels

I don’t fall in love.

It isn’t what I do.

It isn’t in my blood.

But when Isla Robles walks into the record shop with her devastating curves, plump lips, and sexy smile, I can’t help but be intrigued. Inserting myself into her life as her fake wedding date to her ex-fiancés' wedding could be trouble…

But trouble comes with the territory. I’m the lead singer of Reckless Desires, the country’s hottest rock band. 
And I’m a rockstar in every sense of the word.

Isla Robles

My ex broke my heart.
He broke my heart and then invited me to his damn wedding.
There’s not a chance in hell I’d go…
Until a famous, sexy rockstar decides he’s going to be my date. 

I never saw Bordeaux Daniels coming, and I’ll admit, I’m not one to be swept off my feet, especially with a past like mine. I don’t trust people, especially men, but I feel something different when I look into his eyes. I can’t help but feel a magnetic pull toward him.

It’s both intoxicating and terrifying.

Reckless Desires

The band that was launched into insta-stardom knows the price of fame. After all, they’ve all but sold their souls to the devil himself for their careers.

The tour they are about to embark on is going to be different than their last, though.

One night. One phone call. One life hanging in the balance.

Nothing will ever be the same.



FIND AT GOODREADS here.

PRE-ORDER here.

No comments:

Post a Comment