Monday, November 8, 2021

Book Teaser for Better With You by Brit Benson…..

 A woman trying to keep away from the young man who rocked her world finds herself in close quarters with him and finding it difficult to remember why she wanted to stay away to begin with.  Keep reading to get a tempting taste of Better With You by Brit Benson, then start counting down the days until this second installment in the Better Love series hits bookshelves on November 23rd!

Riggs Stanton is a thief.
He’s also a liar, a jerk, and a playboy jock.
Sure, I might have thought we had a connection.
I might have thought he was worth breaking my “no dating” rule.
He might have even given me the best orgasm I’ve ever experienced to date.
But it was a farce.
A trick.
Another lie.
And I don’t make mistakes twice.
Now he says he needs me.
One week of my help and I never have to deal with him again.
For ten grand, I can suffer anything for seven days.
Even Riggs Stanton.
Except…
The more time I spend with him, the more I get to know him, the more I question myself.
What if what we shared before was real, and it’s everything else that’s fake?


FIND AT GOODREADS here.

PRE-ORDER here.

No comments:

Post a Comment