Saturday, November 27, 2021

Book Teaser for Breath to Bear by Paula Dombrowiak……

 As a fan of rockstar romances I'm thrilled to give you a tempting taste of an upcoming book that's the second half of a powerful tale involving the past and trying to move on from it as an older rockstar tells his story to the world.  Keep reading to get a tempting taste of Breath to Bear by Paula Dombrowiak that's releasing this week, along with the previous installment in the Blood & Bone series, then add this emotionally engaging series to your bookshelf too!

BLOOD & BONE (Blood & Bone #1)

The world thought Jack O'Donnell was just another egocentric Rockstar, but they were wrong. So very wrong. How do I know this? I would be the one to tell his story.

It wasn't the clear blue of his eyes that held so much pain, or the well-defined forearms of a practiced guitar player that drew me in.

It was his story.

He told me I wouldn't be able to handle it, that I wouldn't like the ending. As I sit in a cold metal chair in the basement of a Catholic Church, I know he is right.

I am a journalist. Trained to get the story. He shouldn't be trusting me with the most vulnerable parts of himself.

But he did.

He's a '90s rock legend, making the tabloids salivate for all the juicy tidbits of his life. He served it up to them with a messy divorce, a devastating loss, and the revolving door of his many rehab stints.

He is a beautiful disaster, his life a train wreck you can't look away from but there is more to Jack than just the headlines.

The problem is, I'm getting too close. Our connection is undeniable and our pasts colliding but he's still in love with someone else.

What happens when the interview is over?

One Interview
Two days. 
Twenty-five years of Rock ‘n Roll.
Dear Reader, this book contains some sensitive subjects that deal with suicide, addiction and abuse. Please take care while reading.

FIND AT GOODREADS here.

BUY here.


BREATH TO BEAR (Blood & Bone #2)

FIND AT GOODREADS here.

PRE-ORDER here.

No comments:

Post a Comment