Saturday, February 12, 2022

Book Tour for Falling For Rome by Gillian Archer……

 A fake romance meant to be a distraction soon turns all too real in this flirty tale set in the acting world.  Keep reading to get a tempting taste of Falling For Rome by Gillian Archer, then add this first installment in the Star Studded series to your bookshelf!

Hollywood’s hottest actor is off the market! Who’s the mystery woman that caught his eye…and his heart?
Rome: My brother’s whole world imploded this week, and the media coverage is relentless. My assistant has come up with the perfect plan to take the attention off him and put it on me. Who doesn’t love a love story? Now let’s see if what’s-her-name wants to make some money and industry connections. It’s a win-win.
Sophia: The whole world knows who the Grier brothers are. The sexy Hollywood actors are on every woman’s wish list—and if I’m honest, mine too. But then I met Roman Grier and totally embarrassed myself. At least I’ll never see him again.
Only now he’s pursuing me. Well, kinda. He ispromising me the world. Literally. I’ve always wanted to be a screenwriter, and he’s got the connections to get me through the door—if I pretend to date him and lie to everyone. It’s only a few months, and it’s not like I’m going to fall for Roman Grier for real…

EXCERPT:

The rush at Morning Jolt was always intense, and this morning was no different.
Or at least it wasn’t any different until Molly barged in an hour and a half into my shift.
“Soph! Sophia!” She yelled from the back of the line, waving her arms over her head. “When’s your break?”
I looked at my coworker and tipped my head to Molly. “Do you mind if I take five?” “Fine.” Eva muttered as she eyed the three people in line in front of Molly. “Thanks, Eva. You’re the best.” I gave Molly the high sign, and she headed for a table.
“Five minutes. Then I’m taking my break.”
I nodded as I hurriedly made a mocha latte for Molly. Whipping my apron off, I ducked under the counter and headed for Molly’s table.
“You did not tell me that you met Roman Grier!” Molly squealed when I was still ten feet away.
Every head in the coffee shop swiveled in my direction.
My shoulders hunched, I hustled to Molly’s corner and then hissed, “How do you know that?”
“Girl, you’re all over The Babbler’s home page. Apparently some photographer caught you and Roman Grier on a beach.” She held her phone out to me.
All the blood left my head. I looked at picture after picture of me and Roman Grier.
But instead of the weird, embarrassing encounter I remembered, the website framed the pictures like it was a romantic frolic on the beach. Us laughing over Pongo. Each of us holding his leash.
And ended with a picture with me on top of Roman Grier. My knees locked, and I had to sit down.
I didn’t look frazzled or crazy in the photo. I looked soft. And in love.
“Molly. Oh my god.”
“I know! Is this why you called me this morning?”
I could only stare at the last picture. I might’ve looked like I was in love, but Roman Grier looked sexy and a little pissed, in that smoldering, sex-god kinda way. If only what was in the pictures was reality.



BUY LINKS:  AMAZON  |  iBOOKS  |  KOBO  |  BN  |  GOOGLE PLAY

AUTHOR INFO:

GILLIAN ARCHER has a bachelor’s degree in mining engineering but prefers to spend her time on happily ever after. She writes the kind of stories she loves to read—the hotter the better! When she’s not pounding away on the keyboard, she can be found chasing her little girl, or surfing the couch while indulging in her latest reality TV fixation, or reading awesome romance ebooks by her favorite authors. Gillian Archer lives in the wilds of Nevada with her amazing husband, gorgeous little girl, and goofy dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment