Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Review of the Monkey T-Shirt from TShirtprinting.net


It's been awhile since my last product review, so I'm happy to be back with a cute new product that I'm excited to tell you about.


I recently had the opportunity to try out this super cute t-shirt from the online company http://www.tshirtprinting.net/personalised-t-shirts/ that have been in business for over 20 years and focuses on custom printing in quantities from 12 to 100,000 from a selection of t-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, vests, and workwear to meet all your promotional needs.


This was a wonderful company to work with that dealt with me in a very pleasant manner making sure I ordered the right size.  The company is overseas but I was amazed at how quickly I received the t-shirt.  The t-shirt is 90% cotton so it was soft and not at all scratchy to wear.  The size I ordered was a medium and it fit me very comfortably through the chest and shoulders.  Upon washing, I didn't notice any shrinkage and the monkey decal (which is a promotional design from the company) was still securely attached to the t-shirt.  I've experienced the problem of the decals becoming frayed around the edges with other companies, but not this one which made me love their product even more.

You can contact them through an 800-number to discuss your desired image and the cost of shipping and considering how pleasant my experience was with them, I'm sure you'll end up satisfied.  This was a very knowledgeable company that I'd be happy to work with again.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment