Thursday, April 21, 2011

Follow Friday....

Another week of rain and cool and cloudy weather has come to an end.  I'm starting to wonder if summer will ever arrive.  Since I need something happier to think about, I'm thrilled that our weekly get together of bloggers known as Follow Friday has arrived.


This is the day of the week where we visit each others blogs and discover the answer to a question posted by our hostess Parajunkee.  For those visiting my site, if you choose to become a follower (which I'd love) I automatically follow back.  Just let me know in your comment.  And now for this week's question.....

Q. What is on your current playlist right now?

-My playlist has music from the Broadway musical Spring Awakening, some old and newer Rick Springfield, Pink, Evanescence, Bad Company, Duran Duran, and more from the world of musical theater with Rent.

13 comments:

  1. Would that be classic Duran Duran, or their new stuff? Their last album was disappointing, but I am so in love with their latest . . . so very 80s. :)

    Sally @ Bibrary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. Rent is probably my fav musical - that and Lion King. My parents really liked Spring Awakening, but I haven't seen it yet.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following! I followed back. You really listen to a wide variety of music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the follow - always great to meet another musical theatre fan - am now following back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Pink and Evanescence...Thanks for stopping by the blog. I'm an old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hopping by~

    Hopping through~
    TheJay2xA @ Reading Hobby

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Rent and Duran Duran. Pink and Evanescence are on my "Angry" playlist.

    Thanks for stopping by. Following back.

    Grace @ Books Like Breathing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the follow! I am now following you back. :) I still love to listen to Evanescence, even though I'm disappointed in how things turned out with the band. I'm glad that I at least got to see them in concert before things went sour. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. old follower, hope you have an amazing weekend!

    Crazy Book Slut

    ReplyDelete
  10. Popping in again this week, Have a great Easter, that's one eclectic playlist, love it. I'm on a nostalgia trip with mine this week...big time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a nice mix of music! I am following you back and have a great Easter weekend!
    NC
    Truly Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, you've had bad weather? We've had unusually nice weather here in Sweden and our snow is almost gone as well! We usually have it till May. But I'm glad--I love summer!

    I like your music! Not that I've heard all of it, but it sounds like some interesting songs! My music varies a whole lot from week to week. ;) I even have music for different seasons!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a new follower! I'm listening to some Adele right now. I love show tunes too! Especially Rent and Spring Awakening. Was listening to The Sweet Smell of Success the other day!

    I saw your 'Doctor Who' badge! I'm very excited for the premiere tomorrow myself! :-D Yay!

    Happy Blog Hop!

    P.S. Last day for our five HUGE giveaways!!!

    Lisa @ Once Upon A Chapter

    ReplyDelete