Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays #18


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


NEGLIGEE BEHAVIOR by Shelli Stevens

....page 147 of 3250 on the Kindle

Then again Gordon wasn't really the type to inspire such sinful thoughts.  He was more like the granola bar you ate to help you stay regular.

5 comments:

  1. Haha. I just finished reading that book last week and that line made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, poor Gordon. But I guess being a granola bar is better than a lot of things.

    ~ Popin
    Check out my teaser here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Popin! Sad comparison but could be worse, like prune juice or something!


    Teaser Tuesdays at My Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry. I had to delete my comment because of a serious typo.
    I love your teaser. Too funny! I'll read this book.
    My teaser is here: Sandy's Teaser

    ReplyDelete