Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fashion Monday Madness.....the Tuesday Edition

With yesterday being a holiday I decided to postpone my usual Monday post until today.  I just couldn't go through a whole week without some fashion talk though so here is the abbreviated version of Fashion Monday Madness....the Tuesday Edition.

The Good....

Former model turned actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley manages to look both demure and sexy in this silvery stunner.   Perfect fit with a daring back plunge are certainly making her the talk of the town.  And the talk is definitely all good.

The Bad....

Some women wear motherhood well while some, like Debra Messing, look like an unmade bed.  I remember when she was on Will & Grace and how she was such a fashion icon.  Quick, someone find her a new tv show so this drapery-look can be abolished!

The Ugly....

Ah Paris, with all your wealth you still manage to look like an S&M Tinkerbell.  Paris Hilton's clothes are usually over-the-top, but this one is at the pinnacle when just looking at it makes my tummy queasy.  Quick, bring on the Pepto Bismol!  Hmm....I wonder what made me think of that?

That's it for this week's fashion chat.  What are your opinions?  Feel free to sound off below and if there's any fashion photos you want to post just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment