Thursday, October 4, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday.....



Hello all, it's that day of the week where we learn new things about each other and discover new blogs along the way.  We also help each other by becoming followers of one another.  Normally that following would be through GFC (which would be great if you'd still take a few seconds to do), but with that being eliminated for certain blogs (a big boo-hiss to that) I now ask that you follow through a RSS Feed (or Twitter, FB, or email) which you can find to the right.  I want to thank all of you ahead of time who choose to become a follower and make sure to let me know in the comments if you're new so I doubly make sure to follow you back.  And now for this weeks get to know me question....

Q: What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? Is it to one day become an author yourself, just for fun, maybe get some online attention, or maybe something very different?


A:  I'm definitely doing it for the fun.  I love being able to interact with other readers and authors and I especially love expressing my opinion.  Being disabled has made it difficult to get out so through these interactions I can experience more of the world beyond my front door.  Reading, and living vicariously through others going to cons, is the cheapest form of travel.

13 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Yes, reading is the cheapest form of travel. And you can even go to other worlds!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that; there really are whole new worlds when reading.

    New follower here. :)

    My FF @ Her Fiction Fix

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can definitely agree to that! Reading opens up new worlds for me! Blogging lets me gush about that with other readers, not too many of them around me, so I like the connection with others!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower! Thanks for your comments on my blog. Now... checking out the giveaways on yours. *rubs hands together*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love being able to interact with other bloggers, who love and appreciate reading as much as I do, too.

    Here's my Friday Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. yep, so true! You can go anywhere in the blink of an eye :D It's always great to see that others read and care about your opinion too :) Thanks so much for dropping by, I'm now a new gfc follower and I can't wait to browse through your blog!
    -Novel Reveries

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's all about fun! Hope you have a great weekend!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. The experiences and lives you get to live are some of my favourite things about books and fictional things in general. And it can be cheap. Sometimes. (Books are expensive in Aus. And with the amount I want to by... yeah, money doesn't last long ;___; )

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with you. reading books awesime that way.
    Folowing you back.
    My StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2012/10/stacking-shelves-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your answer! Reading is indeed the best way to explore other worlds & other lives none of us could ever experience in real life♥ And you gotta love living vicariously through other people's adventures via the world wide web as well :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog & the follow, I've gone and followed you right back!

    My FFF

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's nice to meet you! Love your answer! I'm following your blog now. You can check out my blog here where I answer the same question>> http://bit.ly/VAPzCh.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blogging truly is fun, isn't it? Thanks for stopping by the blog, I'm returning the follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's such a good answer! Thanks for stopping by my site, following you now!

    ReplyDelete