Thursday, October 18, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday....


Hello all, it's that day of the week where we learn new things about each other and discover new blogs along the way.  We also help each other by becoming followers of one another.  Normally that following would be through GFC (which would be great if you'd still take a few seconds to do), but with that being eliminated for certain blogs (a big boo-hiss to that) I now ask that you follow through a RSS Feed (or Twitter, FB, or email) which you can find to the right.  I want to thank all of you ahead of time who choose to become a follower and make sure to let me know in the comments if you're new so I doubly make sure to follow you back.  And now for this weeks get to know me question....


Q: When you step out of your USUAL genre what do you like to read? Best books in that genre?


A:  I have many USUAL genres that I read.  The one genre I don't read much of but read when I get rave recommendations is YA.  Some of the best in my opinion are....The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles, and Divergent by Veronica Roth.


14 comments:

  1. You have a variety of genres! Pretty cool!
    Check out MY FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I love the 'Perfect Chemistry' series by Simone Elkeles. In fact I'm reviewing the first two next week. You seriously made my day by loving that.

    New follower via GFC.

    Rebecca @ Vicariously!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay, YA is my favourite and I can say that your YA picks are really cool.

    New follower here!

    It would be great if you could stop by my Feature & Follow Friday post.

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually have been reading lots more YA lately! Since authors are writing more paranormal YAs! I craved them as a teen but there wasn't much to choose from back then! So I read both adult and YA paranormal reads these days!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in YA books :) The Hunger Games and Divergent are two of my favourites. I've never actually read Perfect Chemistry.

    I'm already a follower, but here's my Follow Friday if you want to visit :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome picks! THG and Divergent are such great books!!
    Thanks for stopping by my FF'S for this week
    Book Me! and Carmen Jenner.com
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Pick!
    http://mydailyobsessionreview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome picks, I every book you said, Especially Divergent.
    My F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2012/10/friday-56-7-feature-friday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. ~New Follower~

    I read a ton of YA so I'm pumped you liked Hunger Games! I LOVE those books! :)

    ~Kayla
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopping through. Always glad to see people liking YA books. I still need to read Divergent.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes! I love the Hunger Games and Divergent but personally I'm not too keen on the usual YA genre . Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I mostly read young adult. The Hunger Games is a favorite of mine.
    New follow via GFC.
    Alise - My FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  13. I mentioned Divergent on my answer as well :) I have not read The Hunger Games, though. It never really got my attention, so I went to see the movie and... Yep, definitely not interested on reading it lol

    I guess adult fiction would be where I got the most out of my usual genre...

    Maeva
    Murphy's Library

    ReplyDelete