Thursday, October 11, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday.....


Hello all, it's that day of the week where we learn new things about each other and discover new blogs along the way.  We also help each other by becoming followers of one another.  Normally that following would be through GFC (which would be great if you'd still take a few seconds to do), but with that being eliminated for certain blogs (a big boo-hiss to that) I now ask that you follow through a RSS Feed (or Twitter, FB, or email) which you can find to the right.  I want to thank all of you ahead of time who choose to become a follower and make sure to let me know in the comments if you're new so I doubly make sure to follow you back.  And now for this weeks get to know me question....

Q: What book do you think would make a great Halloween movie? Please explain in graphic detail of goriness...


A:  The book that immediately jumped out at me was Lover Awakened by JR Ward.  The torture Bella went through of having the psycho's name carved onto her stomach and her eyes glued shut amongst other bloody things done to her still haunt me today and grateful that she had Zsadist, who understands the lasting affects of torture, there to console her.


16 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! That sounds horrible!!! I agree that book definitely sounds like like a Halloween terror!!! Thank you for the comments, and following. I am now following you! 8)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Now that's Creeptastic! I really have to get onto reading this series! Everyone loves it! I've had heard a bad review for these books yet! I'm an old follower, stopping by with my FF'S for this week
    Book Me! and Carmen Jenner.com
    Happy Reading! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this series. I didn't even think of this book as a choice. But it would definitely combine horror with steamy romance. Since I don't love horror, I'd definitely be more into the romance.

    I'm a new participant and follower!
    Thanks for the following me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sadly hadn't read that before but it does sound wonderfully creepy! I followed back via GFC (Frodosco) and Facebook (Eric Townsend). Thanks for visiting my FF! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! That book sounds so scary. Names carved onto your stomach. Eyes glued shut!! Definitely creepy!!

    Thanks for stopping by!!
    Am now following you back!

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely sounds creepy! Old follower. My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following back from contagious reads. I have an author friend who adores JR Ward. I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, sheesh! That's a good one then! Following you back, thanks for the follow! :)

    Julie~ My FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there! Thanks for following- I'm now following back! Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that sounds creepy! I can't stand torture!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome choice of books! One of my favorites in the BDB series. Just followed you back.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! That doesn't sounds like a very scary book. I would want to watch the movie, but only with a lot (a lot) of friends with me. ;)

    J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  13. O...M...G that sounds like a scary book. I don't think I would be up to reading it.

    MyF&F.
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2012/10/friday-56-6-friday-feature-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. *Gapes* Aggg creepy and scary! I probably wouldn't be able to sit through the movie if one was ever made but it does sound like a good Halloween pick! xD New Follower via GFC. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :D

    Daphne @ Reading Until Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Choice!!!! :)

    http://mydailyobsessionreview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like a good one! Following back : )

    ReplyDelete