Friday, August 12, 2022

Book Teaser Blast for Sweet Like Poison by J. Wolf……

 Readers revisit the college world with this steamy tale of a young woman attracted to her next door neighbor, and his trying to fight his mutual attraction to her, all while they join together in a battle against bullies.  Keep reading to get a tempting glimpse of Sweet Like Poison by J. Wolf, then start counting down the days until this third installment in the Savage U series hits shelves on August 18th!

You need a keeper, Elsa.The first time I laid eyes on the delicious mountain of a man, Lachlan “Lock” Kelly, he walked out of the room without giving me a single glance.
You’re in trouble now.
It’s my junior year at Savage U and life is grand. Except for the fact that Lachlan Kelly lives right next door, he acts like he doesn’t know my name, and he barely acknowledges my existence.
I don’t get it. How can he so easily look away from me when he’s all I see?
The ice queen is melting...
A few angry frat boys and their arm candy make it their mission to ruin my semester and possibly my life. But I show those boys that messing with Elena Sanderson is a fatal mistake, and Lachlan surprisingly backs me up. And when he finally gives me his attention, I greedily soak up everything he has to offer.
You’re arsenic-laced candy
Lachlan tells me I’m bad for him, but he can’t resist the pull between us anymore.
I don’t break things.
I know he’s not staying.
When he goes, he’ll leave me tangled up in memories.
I won’t play games.
His promises have a time limit, even though I’m beginning to wish they didn’t.
Even if it hurts...
We were over before we ever began.


FIND AT GOODREADS here.


PRE-ORDER here.

No comments:

Post a Comment