Monday, August 22, 2022

Book Release Blast for The D Appointment by R.L. Kenderson………

 It's an amazing start to the week with the release of this emotionally intense tale of a high powered woman wanting nothing but casual hookups who finds more than she bargained for in a connection of opposites attracting.  Keep reading to get a tempting taste of The D Appointment by R.L. Kenderson, then add this first installment in the Rendezvous series to your bookshelf!

From  best-selling authors R.L. Kenderson delivers an opposites attract spicy romance that is not to be missed!

I was a basic bitch. My job was fast-paced, stressful, and a time suck, but I loved it. What I didn’t love was there was little time for the best kind of stress relief.

I was looking for a little D in my life. Okay, I was looking for a big D, but only for a limited time. Because I needed three things. I needed someone who didn’t know me professionally. I needed nothing but casual, and, most importantly, I needed to come.

That’s where Dominick Reyes comes in. He was nothing like me and was so far removed from my world we might as well live in separate countries. It was perfect, because all I wanted from him was his dick.

Unfortunately, fate wanted something else.



BUY here.

No comments:

Post a Comment