Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mid-Week Recap.....

Hello everyone, it's a gorgeous (but cold) Wednesday here in the Midwest with some warm temperatures on the way for the weekend.  I noticed today that the number of my followers is closing in on a milestone number......that's right, I'm almost at 100 followers.  Can I hear a Woo to the Hoo?!

With that magical number on the horizon, I believe I will have to have a contest.  So this weekend I will scour my bookshelves for books that I can part with and hold a contest next week.  Once the counter on the right hand side of the page hits 100 followers, not only will all of you hear a happy scream, but I'll post all the definitive contest info in a blog post of its own.  So come on everybody, let's reach that magical number!

Until then, I have another contest going on for an awesome book and author swag from Roxanne Rhoads.  Her book, An Unexpected Evening, is a wonderful read that all of you definitely want to get your hands on.  So go to this post and make a comment to be in the running for a pdf copy of the book and all this cool author swag.  Contest is for US Residents only and ends this Friday, February 11th at midnight, so hurry before it's too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment