Saturday, February 12, 2011

Winner of Roxanne Rhoads' An Unexpected Evening & Author Swag.......

I again want to thank Roxanne for taking the time out of her busy schedule to come visit us and for her generosity in giving away such an awesome prize!  Thanks too to those who visited and left a comment.  If your name wasn't chosen this time around, remember that Roxanne is touring the rest of this month and visiting many other great blogs.  And if you can't stand the wait, go forth and purchase An Unexpected Evening, you won't regret it!

Without further ado........

The winner of a pdf copy of Roxanne Rhoads' An Unexpected Evening and author swag is.................Denise K. Rago!!!!  I'm emailing you now and you have 48 hours to respond to me or a new winner will be chosen.  Congratulations again and thanks to everyone who participated.  Stay tuned for another contest announcement within the next 24 hours!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy to have won and I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your win and thanks again to everyone for joining me for the tour! And thanks again to Roxanne for letting me act as host.

    ReplyDelete