Thursday, February 24, 2011

Follow Friday.......

Another week has come to a close and it's a snowy end to the week outside my window.  I can't tell you how sick I am of winter and hope that groundhog who predicted spring being around the corner will be correct.  In the meantime, it's that time of the week where we bloggers get to know each other by answering a question posted by our hostess Parajunkee.


This week's question is....Share your current fav television show! Tell us a bit about it...

I actually have quite a few shows I adore.  I'll pick just one for now (and talk about the others in the weeks to come).  The show I'm talking about is Supernatural.  The story revolves around two sexy brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester, who come from a family of demon hunters who have continued the family business and travel the country saving people, and the world, from the creatures of the night (and there are a lot of creatures for them to deal with).  Helping them along the way are a handsome angel and a funny curmudgeon of a father figure.  Here's a video clip of the boys to whet your appetite....



I look forward to seeing your favorite shows.  Sound off below and if you like my site, please follow me.  I always follow back.  I have a book giveaway going on right now too that ends on Monday that you can enter here.  Thanks for visiting!

14 comments:

  1. Eeeh, Supernatural! Every time the 'then/now' recap with that song comes on, I get shivers :P It's just so awesome!

    Check out my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old follower just hoppin' through. I'm sick of the snow too! And the cold! Supposed to get a foot by tomorrow! Yikers!

    Happy Friday!

    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh, there are a few other people who have mentioned Supernatural and I hadn't even heard of it before heh~~

    Old follower dropping by

    Sniffly Kitty
    Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books
    Loving the Reviews Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping on thru to wish you a Happy Weekend! Supernatural from what I have seen is a good show.

    Follow Friday and Blog Hops

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    I would like to give you the One lovely blog award.
    Come and check my blog to see how you can secure this award for your blog!
    http://lacedlittlemuffin.blogspot.com/2011/02/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like Supernatural as well, I just don't get the oppportunity to see it as often as I'd like!!!
    Hop over to see my answer:
    http://universeinwords.blogspot.com/2011/02/follow-friday-book-blogger-hop.html
    I'm a new follower!!
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  7. here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-book-blog-follow-friday_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi new follower thanks to FF. There seems to be a lot of Supernatural fans around the blogeverse. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I spent some time meandering over this on my blog but came up with one not-so-clear winner – Human Target.

    There were two very close runner-ups. Follow me back to my blog and find out which TV shows came close – and why. I promise you won’t be bored!

    Thank God it’s Follow Friday!

    Howard A. Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. *grins* Always glad to meet another Supernatural buff. SPN usually ties with NCIS with me, although I am more inclined to hit a NCIS marathon faster than SPN. But I can't help but love those fellas. :)

    New follower and am wishing you a wonderful weekend! XD

    Redd @the Wyld Hollow
    http://thewyld-hollow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiya! I just followed your blog and it would be awesome if you could stop by mine and do the same!

    http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com/

    I just started my blog a few days ago so new followers are much appreciated! Thanks. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Joder, just stopping by on the hop and follow. I luv Supernatural. Come see my fav show!
    Have a terrific weekend!!!
    See ya!
    Dana
    Readaholics Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't watche Supernatural yet, there's too many good shows on I feel like I don't have time to read and watch tv. Maybe i'll try it out. Thanks! Btw, i'm a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  14. Supernatural!! I want to start watching this show from the beginning soon!

    Old follower :)
    Jess @ Gone with the Words

    ReplyDelete