Thursday, September 6, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday......


Hello all, it's that day of the week where we learn new things about each other and discover new blogs along the way.  We also help each other by becoming followers of one another.  Normally that following would be through GFC (which would be great if you'd still take a few seconds to do), but with that being eliminated for certain blogs (a big boo-hiss to that) I now ask that you follow through a RSS Feed (or Twitter, FB, or email) which you can find to the right.  I want to thank all of you ahead of time who choose to become a follower and make sure to let me know in the comments if you're new so I doubly make sure to follow you back.  And now for this weeks get to know me question....


Q: What are you reading right now? How do you like it?.


A:  I just got done reading Dangerous Shift by Jill James.  It's a unique take on shapeshifters full of a believable romance amidst life or death situations.   Very enjoyable.


9 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of that one! Hope you enjoyed it!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know this one, I don't think I ever heard of it.

    new follower

    I don't participate this time but I have many giveaways here if you're interested for our first year on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed it! :)
    Old Follower :)
    Check out MY FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a new one for me. I'm going to check it out on Goodreads :)

    Visit my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of it before, but it sounds interesting! I mean, shapeshifter? Hello? Awesome!

    Happy friday!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't read it yet, but I'm glad you're liking it! :)
    My FF!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you're enjoying it =)
    I’m a new follower through FF, my blog is here: http://rinnreads.blogspot.com =)
    Rinn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great book!

    Old GFC follower! :)

    Would love for you to check out my FF at Between the Bind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of this one before. I'm not too in the know on Shapeshifter novels, but a friend of mine loves them... I'll pass this title on to her for sure!

    New follower!
    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2012/09/book-blogger-hop-and-follow-me-friday.html

    ReplyDelete