Wednesday, September 19, 2012

New Tidbits from The Walking Dead

Last week I chatted about the upcoming season of Supernatural.  Today I'm focusing on another favorite show of mine, The Walking Dead.  I've never read the comic books, so everything that's been happening is new to me and constantly has me on the edge of my seat.  As we get closer to the premiere date more photos, trailers, and episode synopses are being released and getting us fans pumped up.  Below I've posted the newest trailer to be released as well as a behind-the-scenes look into the first few episodes (and how weird is it hearing the character of Rick speaking with his native British accent?).  To other fans out there, have you read the comics and are things differing in a good or bad way?  Also, who's your favorite character?  For me it's former bad boy, Daryl.  He's really become an integral part of the group and Rick's second-in-command and I like how he now puts others ahead of himself.  This group is more of a family to him than his scumbag brother Merle ever was and I don't look forward to the brothers being reunited and Merle mocking/ruining what Daryl has found.  Plus, to be superficial, there's something sexy about Daryl's dirty bad boy personality that calls to me.

So, to get us ready for the new season, here are some enticing visuals courtesy of AMC TV!  Be sure to tune in on Oct. 14th at 8PM CST on AMC for the gritty new season of The Walking Dead....



3 comments:

  1. Seriously, there already on season 4? In the Netherlands we are watching season 2! OMG! I'm so addicted to this show. It's so good! ;)

    J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually season 3 that will be starting in less than a month and I'm ssssooooo excited. And yes, it's always odd how late other countries are when getting to see our shows and vice versa. I'm a big fan of Downton Abbey which is airing a new season in Britain right now but we have to wait until the end of January to see it.

      TWD is a perfect blend of suspense, drama, and emotional upheaval and I love being able to talk with others about it!

      Delete
  2. We seem to like the same shows. Supernatural and Walking Dead are also two of my favorites. Not sure who my favorite character is, but I really like Rick. I haven't read the comic books either. I was never much into zombies until this show. Now I'm re-thinking my preferences. Thanks for the post and the reminder that it'll be starting soon! :D

    ReplyDelete