Thursday, September 20, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday

    

Hello all, it's that day of the week where we learn new things about each other and discover new blogs along the way.  We also help each other by becoming followers of one another.  Normally that following would be through GFC (which would be great if you'd still take a few seconds to do), but with that being eliminated for certain blogs (a big boo-hiss to that) I now ask that you follow through a RSS Feed (or Twitter, FB, or email) which you can find to the right.  I want to thank all of you ahead of time who choose to become a follower and make sure to let me know in the comments if you're new so I doubly make sure to follow you back.  And now for this weeks get to know me question....

Q: What hyped up book was worth all of the fuss?


A:  Dark Lover by JR Ward.  I'd heard so many recommendations to read it that I immediately jumped on the bandwagon and have been thrilled with the series and having sweet dreams revolving around the characters ever since.

9 comments:

  1. Haven't read that one. Old follower. My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill! Happy Friday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the second person to mention this book!

    My F&F post.

    New follower via GFC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice! BDB is one of my guilty pleasures! My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never read these books. I felt that they might be too intense for me.

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. New Follower via GFC.
    Got this in my TBR pile but its one of those that I know I'll never get around to. I'll definitely bump it up the list :)

    Check out my F&F @ Between the Lines

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never actually heard of this one before 0_0
    I'd love to know more about it!

    Old follower
    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2012/09/feature-follow_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have heard good things about this series, definitely need to jump on the band wagon soon! :)

    Mew follower via GFC :)

    My FF post :)

    ReplyDelete