Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Teaser Tuesday Time.......

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

After hearing so many awesome things about this book, and since I'm obsessed with books featuring rock star storylines, I knew I had to read this.  So here's my entry for this week's Teaser Tuesday.....




BACKSTAGE PASS by Olivia Cunning

....from page 136

-"I want to do you," Trey said, toying with the hair at the nape of Mark's neck.

-"I'm the webmaster," Trey murmured.  "So make sure it's a naked picture."

4 comments:

  1. Now this teaser is funny. Great choice. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/01/teaser-tuesdays-mohr.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since it's freezing and snowing here today, I was wanting a teaser that would warm things up and this definitely felt steamy enough.

    Thanks for visiting, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is a nice teaser! Is it a m/m book?

    Miranda ~ SVZ Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Miranda, I hope you don't find this comment weird, but my cat has the same name as you. I love the sound of it and it's way better than Socks--her name from the Humane Society.

    And Backstage Pass isn't strictly m/m. It has a couple that goes that route, but there's also hot f/m lovin' going on too. A steamy read all around and the first in a series.

    ReplyDelete