Thursday, January 27, 2011

Future Birthday Gift Idea........

Even though my birthday has come and gone, I want all my followers to be planning for next year.  As some of you know, or will soon know as I start talking about my favorite things more, I'm a sci-fi junkie.  With Doctor Who being one of my most favorite things, I stumbled across this cool new toy for your children based on the bad guys of Doctor Who--The Daleks.  I'm not quite sure we should be encouraging our youth to EX...TER....MINATE things, but it looks fun to drive around.  What do you think?


Looks pretty fun, doesn't it?

3 comments:

  1. I'm a huge Who'vian, as well! This is a very cool item, indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must. Purchase. This. Now! Huuuge fan of The Doctor, here! And they're in the all new Dalek colors from series 5, whooo! I meant to comment on your FF post but I had to comment on this one - I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to meet fellow Whovians! And I LOVE all the promo items that are generated by this show. I dread to know how much this little toy costs though. Quite the large dollar amount I'm sure.

    Thanks so much for posting and you'll be seeing more DW stuff from time to time since it's one of my favorite things.

    ReplyDelete