Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Review for Hawaiian Luau Party Ideas ebook


Summertime and parties go hand in hand in my opinion.  I love hosting parties and am often referred to as Julie, your Cruise Director, for my in-depth party planning.  I recently got the chance to read the Hawaiian Luau Party eBook from Python Printable Games and am impressed with how many great party ideas are included in this little eBook.


This eBook has everything you need to throw the most entertaining party.  From cute printable invitations, to recipes for foods and drinks, to easy to play party games, this 22-page eBook has it all.  It also has costume ideas as well as affordable ways to decorate.  The games are perfect for groups of people and the drink recipes for a Tequila Sunrise and Pina Colada are easy to make with few ingredients needed.  And all of these party helpers are free!


All you have to do to get this eBook is go to the Python Printable Games site and sign up for their newsletter here.  You too can then host the perfect Luau with no effort at all.  So get signed up and you'll soon be receiving your own Hawaiian Luau Party Planner along with free goodies every month!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment