Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Being Replaced on Chuck:The Complete Fourth Season on DVD

With the release of Chuck's Fourth Season on DVD fast approaching, I'm finding more and more moments from the show showing up in my own life.  For example, in episode 18 Sarah worries that the CIA is replacing them with Casey's extremely efficient team, but Chuck considers himself irreplaceable with the Intersect.   As a disabled person, I've had many moments where I didn't feel that I could compete or keep up with others.  In high school and college whenever there was a group project I was given very little to do.  Since I KNEW I could do a great job I just had to get used to being more outspoken and take on more of a leadership role.  Once I did that, others no longer doubted my abilities.  These feelings of empowerment have carried through the rest of my life and I now have more faith in myself. 

What about you?  Have you ever felt like you were in jeopardy of being replaced? Has there ever been a time where you have been made to feel outdated? If so, how did you remedy your situation? Did it end well?

In season four, the geek gone spy is putting everything on the line, available for pre-order here: http://bit.ly/r3n2er


*I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for Chuck: The Complete Fourth Season on DVD/Blu-Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment